A ‘Matter’ of Worlds – LD#30
So, here’s the story: There are 4 worlds made of different matters that cannot get in
touch because “people say that it’d explode”. A generic villain heard this and wanted to try, just in case he could destroy… you know, the universe. He has scattered crystals of matter all around the 4 worlds and deployed his evil army of ships to prevent you from stopping his plans.
Try to get all the crystals and don’t get destroyed!
The game is playable with Gamepad (XBox 360 tested, more should work) and Keyboard+Mouse.
- Mouse forward-backward: Move the ship up and down.
- Mouse left-right: Turn the ship around.
- Mouse Left button: Fire
- Mouse Right button: Tractor beam.
- ASDW: Thrust, Break, strafe left and right.
- Left Stick: Up, Down, turn left and right.
- Right Stick: Strafe left and right.
- Button A: Fire
- Button B: Tractor beam
- Left Trigger: Break.
- Right Trigger: Thrust.
The controls can be a bit clumsy sometimes, but I hope that if you get them, you’ll enjoy the game
Also, I totally forgot about the music and didn’t even had the time to use autotracker.py